Monday, May 19, 2014

Meet The Team At Remington Properties - Gabe Gallegos

Gabe Gallegos
Keller Williams Riverside
Remington Properties
Buyer's Agent
505-514-6394
www.RemingtonPropertiesNM.com


My name is Gabe Gallegos and I am a tenacious, hardworking realtor, a homegrown product of Albuquerque, New Mexico. With plans to raise my children here in Albuquerque, I felt that knowing the city and being well-informed about local culture and events, was the best way to create a secure upbringing for them. During my last year in college I found out I was having a son and started to see things differently. I began to study the city and specific areas of town I wanted to live in with my growing family. As a result of this research I began to feel a strong calling to real estate.

After college, I began working in the financial services industry for a few years but I still craved to be involved in real estate. In 2011 I became a licensed real estate broker and went to work pursuing this passion. Known for my great people skills and passion for personal and professional development, I’m on my way to the top in the real estate industry.

As an agent I strive to give you the best experience possible during one of the biggest financial decisions of your life. I was once told, “Your life will only become better by helping make other’s lives better,” and my goal is to help make your current real estate situation better! I want the entire process to be more about you and less about me. I believe this mindset is one that helps contribute to excellent client relationships, which in turn results in fulfilling your real estate needs.

As a real estate broker with Remington Properties, I look forward to servicing your real estate needs including, New Mexico land sales, residential real estate sales in the Albuquerque and surrounding areas and REO/Distressed home sales.

Meet the rest of the team: Sean & Christine Remington, Hallie Carruthers, Gerald Montoya, Wendy Lorenzen, Jennifer De La Garza

No comments:

Post a Comment