Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Meet the Team at Remington Properties - Jenifer De La Garza

Jenifer De La Garza
Remington Properties
Director of Internet Marketing
Keller Williams Riverside
505-897-1100
www.RemingtonPropertiesNM.com



My name is Jenifer De La Garza and I am thrilled to join the Remington Properties team as Director of Internet Marketing. I am a native of Phoenix, AZ; in 2006 my husband and I relocated our growing family to Albuquerque, New Mexico. I started a Real Estate Assistance company, Administrative Support Group, in late 2006 and successfully ran that business for 7 years before joining Remington Properties. As one of my valued clients, Remington Properties used my blogging services to build fresh content for their real estate website, but my responsibilities were limited to some website maintenance and content creation. 

As Director of Internet Marketing, my responsibilities now include those things and so much more. My goal is to help Remington Properties create, implement and maintain a balanced internet marketing plan that will allow this team to better assist buyers and sellers in the Albuquerque real estate market. 

When I’m not working, I enjoy spending time with my husband and 6 kids, preparing home school lessons, playing with my two rowdy Airedale Terriers and reading political fiction and sci-fi/fantasy books. 

Meet the rest of the team: Sean & Christine Remington, Linda Gilmore, Hallie Carruthers, Gerald Montoya, Wendy Lorenzen

No comments:

Post a Comment