Monday, February 10, 2014

Meet the Team at Remington Properties - Gerald Montoya

Gerald Montoya
Remington Properties
Keller Williams Riverside
Associate Broker
505-897-1100
www.RemingtonPropertiesNM.com


My name is Gerald Montoya. I was born in San Diego, California but I grew up in Albuquerque. After high school, I joined the United States Marine Corps and served my time on the east coast, west coast and overseas. After the military, I went back to school and began working as a Pharmacy Technician. I worked in that field for almost 13 years before realizing I needed a change. I was getting burnt out.

While speaking with Sean Remington one afternoon, I mentioned that I felt it was time for a change. Sean suggested I look into the real estate school he had attended. I was extremely excited when Sean also mentioned he was seeking talented individuals to join his team, so I made the decision to check it out and ended up completing the program.

Once I got to know the staff of the Remington Properties team, I realized I was among some of the Top Agents in the market. They are all excellent at what they do and always put their client’s needs above all else. I believe my attention to detail and work ethics fit right in with how they conduct themselves. Being a new Realtor to Remington Properties Team, I feel the possibilities to help clients are endless!

Meet the rest of the team: Sean & Christine Remington, Linda Gilmore, Hallie Carruthers

No comments:

Post a Comment