Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Agent Spotlight - Kevin Clowe

Kevin Clowe
Clowe & Associates
Keller Williams Riverside
Associate Broker
505-306-3811
www.HomeSearchInABQ.com



I have been in a variety of professions in my life..but they all had one thing in common: I love working with people. I have been a sales professional all my life, and enjoy it immensely. I get a kick out of probing, analyzing, and determining exactly what a client needs. Once that happens, the rest is pretty easy...LET'S GO FIND WHAT YOU NEED. I have a very strong work ethic (thanks Dad!), and live by the motive, "Get it done right the first time...until it is finished". I have the great pleasure of working with the most beautiful woman in the world...my wife Terrie. Another dedicated professional, we will make the difference when you need to buy, sell, or invest in real estate. I look forward to speaking with you.

I am extremely excited to join my wife,Terrie, in the real estate business located in Albuquerque, NM. We service the needs of buyers, sellers and investors in the real estate market in the Albuquerque area.  We would love an opportunity to help your realize your dream of buying or selling your property. 

CALL NOW...START PACKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment