Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Agent Spotlight - Amy Garcia

Amy Garcia
Keller Williams Riverside
Associate Broker
505-610-8516
Amy Garcia Website




If you’re buying or selling a home, having an experienced real estate agent by your side can make all the difference in the world. You may be looking to purchase your first home, sell your house and upgrade to a larger residence, or spend retirement comfortably. Whatever your situation, I can guide you through the process. I also specialize in short sales, so if you are in danger of a foreclosure, lets save the headache and your credit, and lets do a short sale on your property. Call or text me with all of your real estate needs!

1 comment:

  1. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    Bar Mandalevy

    ReplyDelete