Monday, March 10, 2014

Meet The Lee Taylor Real Estate Group - Nancy Banuelos

Nancy Banuelos
Keller Williams Riverside
Lee Taylor Real Estate Group
Associate Broker & Realtor
505-220-2445
www.LTREG.com



Hello my name is Nancy Banuelos I’m a Realtor in the Albuquerque Metro Area. I have 13 years working in the construction housing field. I enjoy making peoples dreams come true, from first time home buyers to experienced home buyers. I also enjoy assisting others in any needs that may arise to making changes in their lives. You may need to upgrade to increase the size of their homes due to family needs, or down size due to family changes. Some of us may also have the need to help purchase a home for our children or other family members.

There may also be an opportunity to purchase an investment home for your personal financial needs.
I would appreciate the opportunity to assist you in any of your Real Estate needs. If you should have any questions regarding the purchase of your first home or help with your next home investment property to help your child get started feel free to call me.  I would be happy to do a complimentary Market Analysis of your home.

If you currently are not in the market to buy or sell, I would appreciate you passing on my name and contact information to friends and family members.

Get to know the rest of the Lee Taylor Real Estate Group: Kimberly Salazar, Ivan Ruvalcaba

No comments:

Post a Comment