Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Agent Spotlight - Crystal Baines

Crystal Baines
Keller Williams Riverside
Associate Broker
505-301-1362
Crystal Baines Website




I am a licensed associate broker with Keller Williams Realty! My goal is to serve my clients needs and making sure they make the most educated decision as they purchase real estate and make one of the biggest investments of their lives. Raised in Santa Fe, and being a contractors daughter I grew to appreciate different styles of homes and the importance of loving your home. After receiving my Bachelors Degree in Communications from Arizona State University, I moved back to the land of enchantment and decided Real Estate was where I'm suppose to be! I would love to be your associate broker and I will find what you want in a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment