Monday, September 15, 2014

Agent Spotlight - Carlos Martinez

Carlos Martinez
Keller Williams Riverside
Associate Broker 
505-350-8184
www.NMWelcomeHome.com

My name is Carlos Martinez [lifelong resident of Albuquerque] and an Associate Broker with Keller Williams Realty. I am a full time Realtor, licensed in 2004.

My team and I can put our insider knowledge to work to find a special property in your neighborhood of choice.

My Associates and I use the latest Internet tools to help you find the perfect property and to expose our listings to the widest possible range of qualified buyers.

Why choose the NMWelcomeHome Team as your Realtors? For one thing, we really listen to you and will work tirelessly on your behalf. Call us Today!


Testimonials
Thank you for all of your time, hard work and patience in working with me on my adventure of buying my first home. You truly went the distance to help me find the right house! I have already recommended you to anyone I know who is in the market for a house and I will continue to do so. I sincerely express my appreciation for all of your information and help in the entire process.
- Raelyn Martin

Thank you Carlos for all of your help you were very professional honest and very trust worthy, you we able to handle all of my transactions without me being there, if I ever need to do business again in Albuquerque I WILL look you up! Thanks
- Curtis Dorsey

No comments:

Post a Comment