Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Agent Spotlight - Russ Gilbert

Russ Gilbert
Keller Williams Riverside
Associate Broker
505-206-4136
Click Here to Visit My Website

I have lived in Albuquerque since 1981. With over 20 years experience in the construction industry, I've explored many of the remarkable neighborhoods and hidden havens of the city and surrounding areas extremely well. Whether you are looking to buy a home, sell your current home, or you're ready invest in New Mexico property, my knowledge and experience with the area housing market will be a valuable service in helping you buy or sell "That House". Let me be your guide and offer you honest, professional service for your next New Mexico property sell or purchase. Call Russ today to discuss all of your real estate needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment