Friday, September 4, 2015

Agent Spotlight - Alex Vallejos

Alex Vallejos
Keller Williams Riverside
Associate Broker
505-400-5024
Click Here to Visit My Website

I have been in the Real Estate since 2010, I have worked with Pulte Homes, Coldwell Banker Legacy and now Keller Williams.  Keller Williams is the fastest growing Real Estate Company in the world. I have owned businesses in the past and use my business knowledge as well as my understanding and passion for Real Estate to help my clients.

My philosophy with Real Estate is I want to make the buying and selling process as easy as possible. Buying and selling a home is listed as one of the most stressful things people do.  We have found with a good process, great communication and a clear understanding of my clients goals we are able to make this process smooth and hopefully even fun.

I am SRES certified and was top 20% with Coldwell Banker.  

No comments:

Post a Comment