Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Agent Spotlight - Denise Romero

Denise Romero
Keller Williams Riverside
Associate Broker
505-908-5924
Click Here to Visit My Website

I am a twenty-eight year old mother of four beautiful girls. One, in which is my own and three are my fiance's. I was born in Denver, CO and raised in Albuquerque, NM.

I have been in sales since I was nineteen years old, in the automotive industry. During that time I had attended Central New Mexico Community College and was working towards my Business Degree. I had plans on becoming a Financial Planner, however, the longer I remained in Sales the more I began to love it. I enjoy being able to help others accomplish their goals and work towards their dreams. That is the very reason I set my new goal to become a New Mexico Real Estate Associate Broker.

I purchased my first home last year, 2014. This was one of my biggest accomplishments. The joy and pride I felt to be able to do this was one of the best feelings in the world, besides becoming a mother. I want to be able to help you and other clients feel that same pride and joy!!!

I am hard working and always work towards what I want. I work hard for those who want to accomplish their dreams and goals as well. I am a firm believer in making things happen and that nothing is unattainable. I am very trustworthy, loyal and reliable. Again, I appreciate you taking the time to view my profile and I look forward to helping you accomplish your goals and dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment