Thursday, August 13, 2015

Agent Spotlight - Amy Romero-Riley

Amy Romero-Riley
Keller Williams Riverside
Associate Broker
505-362-2244
Click Here to Visit My Website


I have been a Realtor since 2008, after being an Elementary Educator. I was awarded Rookie of the Year by GAAR after my first year in production, and I have continued to by a top producer each and every year since. I work primarily in Valencia County, but I have also been successful in Socorro, Torrance and Bernalillo Counties. I am ready to help my clients achieve their goals in Real Estate by using excellent communication skills, vast knowledge of each of the areas I serve, and superior client care. I know that you have trusted me to be an important job, and I am committed to getting the job done. I am always ready to advise and support my clients, and I have trained my team to put the clients, and their homes, at the forefront of all we do. We care about your move!

No comments:

Post a Comment