Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Agent Spotlight - Patty Burns

Patty Burns
Keller Williams Riverside
Associate Broker
505-417-9955
www.SuperSellerHomes.com



While I am not one of the few people that can claim to be a "native" of New Mexico, I have been an enchanted resident for over 14 years.  Born and raised in Santa Barbara, California, I chose New Mexico as the best place to raise my young son.  I chose New Mexico for the dry climate and clean air to improve his health.  I also found a great community with first rate schools to challenge his mind.  My young son is now a senior in the School of Engineering at the University of New Mexico and I have never regretted my decision to move here.  What I enjoy most is the variety of New Mexico.  Whether it is skiing in Taos, shopping in Santa Fe or just walking in the Bosque with my husband, I'm sold on New Mexico.

I have been a Realtor for five years and it has been the realization of a life-long dream.  I had a long career as an administrator in the accounting field, most recently as the executive assistant to the Chief Financial Officer of Sun Healthcare here in Albuquerque.  I have also worked in a startup winery in California and ran my own retail business with a children's clothing boutique.  My previous careers have prepared me to be your Realtor.  Like an accountant, I am meticulous and detailed in helping you navigate the process of buying and selling real estate. You can rest assured that all agreements and forms are properly prepared and legally executed to protect your largest investment.  My experience in retail has taught me the value of customer service.  I work in your best interest and whether you are a buyer or a seller, you can be certain that I'll use my skills to get you the best deal possible.  I love what I do because I'm not selling houses, I'm helping make dreams come true.  I'd love the opportunity to meet you and help you reach your dreams.

What's SUPER at SuperSellerHomes.com?
Sincerity           I search for the win-win
Understanding   I listen and focus on your needs, wants, and values
Predictability   I deliver what is promised and expected
Exceptionality   I provide the extraordinary and uncommon
Responsiveness   I respond quickly and reliably




No comments:

Post a Comment