Sunday, August 3, 2014

Agent Spotlight - David Wedding

David Wedding
Keller Williams Riverside
Associate Broker
505-331-9760
David Wedding Website


Veteran Supporting Veterans

My extensive knowledge and experience in Albuquerque provides me a unique view of the real estate market and market trends that I am able to share with my clients to help them make the best decisions for their needs and desires. I have worked with and learned from some of the nation's top agents and coaches to enhance my understanding of the market and all aspects of real estate. 

I advocate for buyers and sellers of residential and commercial properties in Albuquerque, Placitas, Santa Fe, Rio Rancho and the surrounding areas. Whether you are looking in the Sandia Mountain area or out of town I am here providing the support and guidance you need from start to finish. 

My 12 years of US Army active duty training and experience has taught me the true meaning of dedication and attention to detail. My top secret security clearance during that time ensures that I will provide all of my clients full disclosure and complete confidentiality. 

I am a member in good standing with the Local Association of REALTORS® (GAAR), and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).

No comments:

Post a Comment