Monday, June 2, 2014

Meet The Team At Remington Properties - Paul Maxwell

Paul Maxwell
Keller Williams Riverside
Remington Properties
Field Service Manager
505-314-3949
www.RemingtonPropertiesNM.com



Hi, I’m Paul Maxwell. I am the Field Service Manager for Remington Properties. I was born in Odessa, TX and moved to Albuquerque in 2000. I graduated from Rio Rancho High School in 2003. I joined the Remington Properties team in 2009 and I’m thrilled to assist them in their day to day activities.

My job with the team is to ensure our seller’s homes are ready to show and marketed in the best way possible. One of my first responsibilities includes staging our new listings before they are photographed and activated in the MLS. As we all know, this is an important part of the home selling process, and I’m proud to assist our sellers with this part of the process.

Another part of my job is running errands for the Remington Properties team. This allows our agents to focus more of their time supporting our buyers and sellers. This includes everything from placing singed on properties to dropping off flyers and weekly home checks. All of these things help make Remington Properties rank among the top 5 producing real estate teams in Albuquerque, and I’m happy to be a part of that team.

No comments:

Post a Comment