Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Agent Spotlight - Etta Love

Etta Love
Keller Williams Riverside
Associate Broker
505-688-0723
Etta Love Facebook Page




Mission: To build Careers worth Having, Businesses worth Owning and Lives worth Living.

I have been in the Real Estate Industry since 1993. Staging and getting properties ready for the first day of showing is very important to me.

For my clients, I want to be on the cutting edge of the competition. The house, no matter what price range, it needs to have a WOW factor. It needs to stand above all the other properties. Most of our Buyers in this market have looked at many houses and mine MUST STAND OUT. For example, the exact house across the street could be the same floor plan, however by using Embur Interiors to get it READY for the FIRST SHOWING, our listings are going to show best, sell first and at a much higher price.

Call me for your listing appointment today.

No comments:

Post a Comment