Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Agent Spotlight - Alaina Cordova

Alaina Cordova
Keller Williams Riverside
Associate Broker
505-450-4797
Click Here to Visit My Website

I am a native New Mexican and I can say this is one of the best cities to live. I received my Bachelor's Degree in Business Management from the University of New Mexico. Fresh out of college, I went to work for a large new homes builder and got my introduction to real estate. After a few years, I wanted to further enhance my knowledge of the business so I became a mortgage lender for a very well known bank. Having gained the background knowledge of these two industries, I have accumulated the experience and knowledge to help Buyers and Sellers reach their real estate goal.

My clients are my #1 priority and I pride myself in customer service. I enjoy knowing that I have helped my clients' transition into their next stage of life and love developing long-term relationships along the way. Have Questions? I'm happy to answer any you may have. I can provide information on market competition and values, financing options, home staging ideas, closing costs, school information, area demographics, and so much more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment