Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Agent Spotlight - Renee Gomez

Renee Gomez
Keller Williams Riverside
NM Welcome Home Real Estate Team
Office Manager
505-923-4691
www.NMWelcomeHome.com

TESTIMONIALS:

Carlos and his assistant Renee were just great. Very well organized, and great communication from the initial meeting to finalizing the sale. We could not have been more pleased with the whole process.
~Richard Snyder

I was very impressed by your attitude and competence. Negotiations can be quiet stressful, which I am sure that you are familiar. I have had several assistants and it is very hard to find someone that is professional and wiling to go the extra mile to accomplish tasks. As a former assistant myself; I know how hard it is to make the boss, the clients, and the venders happy. Pat yourself on the back girl, you deserve it!
~Cynthia Venie

No comments:

Post a Comment