Monday, January 5, 2015

Agent Spotlight - Diane Wild

Diane Wild
Keller Williams Riverside
Associate Broker
505-453-0842
www.WildCasa4You.com


I am "WILD" about Real Estate! 
You have found a winning combination with Keller Williams Realty’s superior reputation, marketing tools combined with my personal expertise and my commitment to provide my clients with excellent representation and service. Let’s Face it, nobody likes to move, so whatever I can do to make your real estate experience a more positive, less stressful time for you, the more time you can concentrate on supporting your significant others.

My Specialties
Dedicated to making the buying and selling of real estate an enjoyable, stress free (as possible) experience for my clients. I am focused on my clients best interests above all others.

My Designations
CRS, CDPE,GRI, ABR

No comments:

Post a Comment