Monday, December 29, 2014

Agent Spotlight - Barb Wade

Barb Wade
Keller Williams Riverside
Associate Broker
505-903-9061
www.BarbsNMHomes.com


Being in Marketing and Advertising for most of my adult life, it has given me the tools and knowledge I need for working in the world of Real Estate! I believe in what I do and absolutely love servicing people. There is nothing I'd rather be doing... And, after living in New Mexico just over 10 years, I've grown to appreciate and love the culture and climate, it makes me love what I do even more! The weather, ever-changing colors of the sky, fantastic food and wonderful people make this state a wonderful place to live!

I have 20+ years in Marketing and Advertising, spent 13 of those years running my own advertising firm that was supported by strictly clients given to us by referrals. I take a great deal of pride in not just the quality of my work but also the service I provide to each and every client! Every referral I receive is how I measure my success in this industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment